Careers At Christie Digital Systems Inc.
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
Join our team!
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new positions become available.
Advanced Product Developer, Medical Software
Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world and offers careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Christie’s medical division is focused on the exploration of light technologies in the medical field. Christie’s “award-winning” vein viewing technology has been deployed successfully in hospitals and clinics worldwide. In this role, you will research, design, develop and deploy solutions for new leading edge medical imaging systems. You will be an integral member of the Product Development team, developing Christie’s next generation of digital display systems. Check out our products at www.veinviewer.com
To meet the challenge of being an Advanced Product Developer, Medical Software you will need:
- 5+ years experience in medical device research and development (preferably including industrial experience in additional to academic research)
- Graduate Degree in physics, computer science, engineering, with research experience in biomedical imaging
- Knowledge of biophotonics including spectrometry, NIRs, fluorescence imaging
- Experience with camera systems and sensors for medical optical imaging
- Proficient in use of algorithm development software (i.e. MatLab, Maple)
- Expertise with algorithms related to medical imaging, including physical phenomenon (i.e. scattering) and image analysis (i.e. feature detection)
- Comfort leading and conducting software development throughout lifecycle, from requirements collection, to development of specifications and design documentation, software architecture, test planning and documentation, and release.
- Efficient and effective at hands-on coding:
- PC development (Windows and Linux a plus) in .net (C#), C/C++
- Work in embedded environments is an asset
- Good verbal and written communication, excellent software documentation
- Goal oriented and self motivated
- Good troubleshooting skills, including familiarity with hardware and ability to get hands-on with scopes and meters
Coding in embedded environments:
TI MSP430 (TI or IAR Compiler) (C/C++, Assembly a plus)
TI DSP (specifically DM648 processor experience a plus)
Experience with SPI, I2C, RS232, SM Bus communication protocols
Experience working on a multidisciplinary team
Prior experience in hyperspectral or multispectral imaging
Knowledge of Medical industry standards and regulations related to product development (i.e. ISO13485, IEC60601-1, ISO14971, IEC62304)
© 2013 Christie Digital Systems Inc.
Applicant Tracking System Powered by HRM Direct